Caught in the Act!
Plus: Leighton Meester dines out with the cast, Gwyneth Paltrow and more
• Scarlett Johansson, stopping by hipster hangout the Parkside Lounge in New York’s Lower East Side with beau Ryan Reynolds in tow. Looking for a low-key night, the two hung out in the back – and when it was time to go, the actress threw her black jacket over her head.
• Hilary Duff, huddling with boyfriend Mike Comrie at New York’s Tenjune just before midnight and after her big movie premiere. The War, Inc. star and the hockey player grabbed the second booth on the right side in the raised VIP area, where they whispered and kissed all night. The lovebirds also mingled with club owners and were joined by Haylie Duff.
• Leighton Meester, teaming up with her Gossip Girl castmates – Jessica Szohr (Vanessa) and Sebastian Stan (Carter) – for a group dinner at New York’s Buddakan. Joined by 10 friends, the group feasted on edamame dumplings, an eyewitness tells us.
• Hey, a girl has to eat! In between the screening of Iron Man and the post-screening party at Odeon, both hosted by Michael Kors, Gwyneth Paltrow, stopped in for a bite at Morandi in New York’s West Village.
• Brooke Shields, getting her caffeine fix at Santa Monica’s Caffe Luxxe before revving up for a shopping trip at toy store Jenny Becs on Montana Avenue. The actress made her way on crutches – due to recent foot surgery– and walking ahead with her recovery in a cute summer dress and orthopedic shoes. While shopping, Shields picked up two hula hoops, a small guitar and a princess clock.
• By MARK DAGOSTINO, TIFFANY HOPKINS, LISA INGRASSIA, STEPHANIE RYGORSKY and JEFFREY SLONIM
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.