• Halle Berry, letting her T-shirt do the talking during a shopping trip in Century City, Calif. The actress, who has been known to get political with her clothing, showed her support for presumptive Democratic nominee Barack Obama with her “Barack the Vote” tee.
• Eva Longoria Parker, looking refreshed – and making a low-key exit – following her appointment at Anastasia, a Beverly Hills salon.
• Lindsay Lohan requesting Katy Perry‘s hit song “I Kissed a Girl” during a visit to a prominent New York gay bar with girlfriend Samantha Ronson. The couple, who recently lived it up in the Big Apple, acted tenderly toward each other while out. “My go-go boy on the bar said he saw them making out,” DJ Sparber, who spun that night, told us. “Samantha did have her arm around Lindsay for some time.”
• Harry Potter star Emma Watson, dancing with her girlfriends at the Chinawhite afterparty at the Cartier International Polo event in Windsor, England. After posing for photos with fans on her way in, the actress chatted with DJ Sam Young (who spun at her 18th birthday party) in the VIP section, as Mark Ronson played a mix of Motown and rap.
• Michael Jackson, arriving at Cirque du Soleil’s Mystère at Las Vegas’s Treasure Island Hotel & Casino shortly after the show began with his three children (and four guests) in tow. The happy family sat a few rows from the stage.
• The Real Housewives of New York City star Bethenny Frankel, mingling with friends at the launch party for swanky New York studio Pure Yoga. Also at the fete: Lipstick Jungle cutie Robert Buckley, who ate low-cal appetizers and flirted with gaggles of socialites.
• By JESSICA GOLD HARALSON, MONIQUE JESSEN, SERENA KAPPES, ALYSSA SHELASKY
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.