Caught in the Act!
Plus: Owen Wilson gets some female attention in Atlanta, Shakira, Kim Kardashian and more
• They’re best buds and concert buddies: Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson were singing along, clapping and swaying to the music at the Roxy in L.A., where reggae artist Mishka, who’s signed to McConaughey’s j.k. livin label, was performing. The actors were spotted in the VIP area – but McConaughey made his way to the stage at one point, leaving his friend behind. Says an onlooker: “[Matthew] was in his own world dancing and grooving to every song.”
• Owen Wilson took a break from shooting his new movie for some drinks in the Wine Room at the St. Regis Hotel in Atlanta. The actor, who came with a friend, was surrounded by female admirers all night. “He was jovial and happy and very playful,” says a source, who noted that Wilson wasn’t shy around the ladies. “He was hugging them and seemed pretty easygoing.”
• Looking fiery hot in a white T-shirt and jeans, Shakira stepped out to Miami’s Sugarcane Raw Bar and Grill with some friends. The group split red sangria, goat cheese croquettes, bacon-wrapped dates and Kobe beef sliders. “They were laughing and partying and having a great time,” a source says.
• Meanwhile in L.A., Charlize Theron and Eva Mendes dined together at Phillipe Chow Hollywood. And while they were with a group of people in a back room, Theron frequently got up from the table and “walked around the restaurant like it was a runway,” an onlooker says.
• She’s not letting her romantic life get her down! Kim Kardashian was glowing at a party she threw to celebrate her online shoe business, ShoeDazzle.com, at the Hilton Bentley in Miami’s South Beach. “Kim looked beautiful and was in a great mood,” a source tells us. “She didn’t even get mad when Joe Francis kept kissing her.”
• By JESSICA HERNDON, LINDA MARX, ABBY STERN and ULRICA WIHLBORG