Plus: Jessica Biel's healthy taste-test event, Megan Fox & Brian Austin Green and more
• While hubby Josh Duhamel continues filming Transformers 3 in Chicago, Fergie was happy to spend some time with his family in Canada. During a tour stop in Winnipeg with the Black Eyed Peas, the singer gave Duhamel’s sister a birthday shout out from the stage – then took her to the Bacardi-sponsored afterparty and introduced her to everyone on tour. The ladies celebrated all night long along with T-Pain and other friends.
• Fresh from practicing stunts for her latest movie, Jessica Biel stopped into the Greenleaf Gourmet Chopshop VIP preview event in Century City, Calif., where she mingled with guests and enjoyed healthy food, including tray-passed salads, whole wheat pizzas and iced tea. According to an onlooker, the actress, in a white T-shirt and cropped-sleeve blazer, “looked gorgeous and natural.”
• Zac Efron, working on his biceps at David Barton Gym in New York’s Astor Place. During his exercise regimen, the actor, in dark shades and a printed T-shirt, was joined by his Hairspray director Adam Shankman.
• Lauren Conrad helped her friend blow out the candles, while celebrating her birthday with cocktails and a few dishes at Delphine in L.A.
• By PAUL CHI, JENNIFER GARCIA and DAHVI SHIRAWant more on the latest hot spots? PEOPLE is now on Foursquare, where you can get tips for the best celeb hangouts and unlock special badges.Newlyweds Hilary Duff & Mike Comrie Party with Friends in L.A. >