Plus: Kim Kardashian has another birthday celebration, Glee's Amber Riley and more
• The dancing never stops! Dancing with the Stars contestant Audrina Patridge had a mini-Hills reunion with pal Whitney Port at Las Palmas in L.A. Patridge was there to host a launch party for Ubisoft’s Just Dance 2, a new Nintendo Wii video game. At one point, she teamed up with Port for a spirited run through the game, busting a move on the dance floor. But they also spent time gossiping and catching up at the bash, which also brought out DWTS pro Karina Smirnoff and Brandy.
• Glee‘s Amber Riley wished Holly Robinson Peete‘s daughter Ryan a happy 13th birthday during a private bash at The Talk co-host’s L.A. home. The group also celebrated with cake batter-flavored Cold Stone Creamery ice cream – and some signature cupcakes.
• Let the birthday celebrations continue! Kim Kardashian may not officially turn 30 until Thursday, but the starlet got a sweet surprise in Toronto: a cake furnished by I Do! Wedding Cakes. Kardashian was doing a meet and greet with fans at Sherway Gardens after a busy day of media appearances as the face of FusionBeauty.
• Newlywed David Schwimmer stopped by Rockit Bar & Grill in Chicago for a party to celebrate his new film, Trust, which he directed. The former Friend mingled with guests at the bash, after debuting his movie at the Chicago International Film Festival.
• Days after announcing his split from wife Laura Dern, singer Ben Harper was spotted grabbing a bite at The Counter: Custom Built Burgers in Santa Monica, Calif. Harper had a burger with friends and was “laughing and joking around with the staff,” an onlooker tells us.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, LESLEY MESSER and JESSICA WEDEMEYER