Plus: Kate Moss shows her boyfriend around Paris, Katy Perry & Russell Brand and more
• Beyoncé danced the night away and caught up with former Destiny’s Child member Michelle Williams at a Haiti relief benefit at The Eldridge in downtown New York. Not far away, her hubby Jay-Z made the rounds, chatting up the club owners. The couple also sipped Belvedere cocktails and enjoyed tunes spun by Knowles’s sister Solange, who played a soundtrack of Prince and Michael Jackson hits.
• After hosting a party at the Ritz to celebrate her Longchamps collaboration, Kate Moss took rocker boyfriend Jamie Hince out for an ideal Parisian afternoon. After lunch at Brasserie Lipp, the couple went shopping for an hour at the Balmain boutique, then met friends for tea at the Hotel Costes. “They just seemed to be having a very good time together,” an eyewitness says.
• How sweet – literally! Russell Brand and fiancée Katy Perry shared a giant Crumbs red velvet cupcake recently in Los Angeles. But the treat was too much for the couple, who shared it with their security guard and some friends.
• They’re far from New Jersey – but not the beach! Jersey Shore stars Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino and Jenni "J-Woww" Farley partied the night away at Mansion, a nightclub in Miami Beach. The new stars took a VIP table, center stage, and marched into the club to Drake’s hit, “Forever.” Then, they got down to business: J-Woww hosted a fist-pumping competition and The Situation hosted a contest to determine who had the best ripped abs. “They took a hands-on [approach] to judging the abs contest,” a source says, “going over each contestant carefully . . . before declaring a winner.”
• At the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah, Entourage stars Adrian Grenier and Kevin Connolly were spotted hanging out together at the Tao Lounge at the Lift, sipping Red Bulls and vodka and having a good time. Grenier also stopped into the Fred Segal Fun shop with his girlfriend and eyed the clothing. After browsing for 10 minutes, the actor left with a Parish Nation plaid button-down shirt.
• By KRISTIN BOEHM, DAVID CAPLAN, LISA INGRASSIA, LINDA MARX and PETER MIKELBANK