Plus: Ryan Seacrest & Sophie Monk make a high-flying arrival
• Kim Kardashian, following up dinner at STK in Los Angeles with a visit to nightspot Coco de Ville. The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star went downstairs to the club with her sister Kourtney, her boyfriend, Scott, and pal Courtney Semel. The group hung with Paula Abdul and shared a table with Lauren Conrad, Brody Jenner and pal Frankie Delgado, who was promoting that night. Also at the club: Lance Bass, observing the crowd in the packed club from his table on the floor.
• They know how to make an entrance! Ryan Seacrest and Sophie Monk, arriving via helicopter to Ellen DeGeneres’s recent 50th birthday party. And while the two are going strong, they had one not-so-romantic moment at the fete. “They ran into Paris [Hilton]and [Monk’s ex] Benji [Madden] there,” a source tells us.
• In other American Idol news: Recent season 7 castoffs Carly Smithson and Kristy Lee Cook, spotted bonding over lunch on the patio of Skews in downtown Los Angeles. Think they were discussing Simon Cowell?
• Rob Lowe, leaving legal woes on the left coast and chilling out in Boston, puffing on a Monte Christo cigar at Stanza dei Sigari, a cigar bar in the North End. In Beantown to film the comedy This Side of the Truth, the actor watched the Boston Celtics game and sipped mineral water inside the parlor.
• Jerry and Jessica Seinfeld, lunching late at Fred’s at Barneys New York. The couple chatted at their table by the window and shared a bottle of water.
• When he’s not revealing news about costar Angelina Jolie‘s pregnancy, Jack Black has been addressing his own body. The funnyman was spotted at the Carlton Hotel beach club in Cannes asking an acupuncturist for his card, explaining a pain he gets in his neck. Later, the actor seemed happy to sign autographs and pose with fans back at the hotel.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, RYAN LUND, LESLEY MESSER, PETE NORMAN, JUDY RAKOWSKY and MONICA RIZZO
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.