• Days before showcasing her clothing line at Los Angeles Fashion Week, Lauren Conrad stopped into West Hollywood’s Warren Tricomi salon for a hair tune-up. The Hills star had her extensions touched up and her color done. “She was pretty chilled out considering she has a big show in a couple of days,” says an observer. “If she was stressed out in any way, she was certainly not showing it.” Conrad sat with her legs tucked in on her chair and chatted with everyone at the salon during her appointment.
• Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel, taking in the Kings of Leon concert at The Joint in Las Vegas’s Hard Rock Hotel & Casino from a table in the balcony. The couple arrived one song into the show – after having dinner at Nobu – and cuddled throughout the concert. Ever the fan, Timberlake even occasionally pumped his fists in the air.
• Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale, treating 2-year-old son Kingston to some special mommy-daddy time at KB Toys in Sherman Oaks, Calif. The little guy seemed to have a blast in the store, pointing at and playing with all the toys. At one point, Kingston got a little wild with excitement, so Rossdale picked him up to calm him down. The family left the store with a Hot Wheels car and track set, and some musical instruments. The following day, it was off to La Brea Bakery in L.A. for breakfast, followed by a stop at Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch in West Hollywood, where Kingston tried to push a wagon loaded with heavy pumpkins and clapped and cheered as other kids played in a straw maze.
• Also at Mr. Bones over the weekend: Tobey Maguire and daughter Ruby, who turns 2 in November. Maguire’s little girl found a tiny pumpkin she loved and “carried it all around the pumpkin patch,” an onlooker says. And David Arquette hung out with daughter Coco, 4, who got her face painted, then made a beeline for the Jumpin’ Pumpkin, where she bounced while her father tapped away on his handheld.
• Shanna Moakler, enjoying a night out with a gal pal at new Hollywood lounge Bardot for Lo Hi Fi night. “Shanna was in great spirits,” says an onlooker. “She looked like she finally got to breathe a little and relax.” Moakler and her friend hung out at their table, and Moakler talked about how it was her first night out since she returned to L.A., a source tells us. And she must have been having a good time: Moakler bought her servers a round of lemon drop shots – and stayed at the venue until closing.
• Zach Braff, ordering drinks at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf on Sunset Boulevard in L.A. The Scrubs star gave his own name while ordering, then took his caffeinated beverages to go in a coffee carrier.
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, PERNILLA CEDENHEIM, JED DREBEN, JENNIFER GARCIA and ABBY STERN
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.