• Cameron Diaz and Paul Sculfor, arriving separately before meeting up on the patio of West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont. Sculfor arrived first, and was hanging out with a table of British guy pals, laughing hysterically over dinner and dessert before Diaz arrived along with two female friends. The ladies took a seat around the corner from Sculfor’s table before Diaz headed over. After being introduced to his pals, the actress “smiled uncontrollably,” says an onlooker. When his friends departed, Sculfor joined Diaz’s table and continued their night out.
• Chace Crawford, sharing sushi, cocktails and sake with friends during a late-night stop at New York City’s SushiSamba Park. The Gossip guy was “enjoying everyone’s company at the table,” a source says.
• Justin Timberlake, hanging out with Jessica Biel and her grandmother over dinner at Japonais in New York. After a Cinema Society screening of his girlfriend’s film Easy Virtue, Timberlake “came to meet Jessica’s grandmother” at the restaurant, a source says. The casual trio sat in the private upstairs lounge and were “adorable together,” the eyewitness adds.
• With beau Doug Reinhardt on her arm, Paris Hilton arrived at H.wood in L.A. for an evening of dancing. The hotel heiress jumped around wildly, standing on a chair so everyone in the club could see her. Hilton also got touchy with Reinhardt’s guy friends, teasing them by rubbing their heads and shoulders. But she and her beau didn’t go too long without touching: Hilton kept pulling him on the dancefloor, dancing up a storm to songs like Lady Gaga’s “Poker Face.” Also at her table: Frankie Delgado and Brody Jenner.
• Audrina Patridge, grabbing lunch (and a mimosa!) with a pal at La Piazza, a restaurant at Los Angeles’s outdoor shopping center The Grove.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA and LESLEY MESSER
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.