Caught in the Act!
Plus: Adam Sandler's frozen yogurt fun, Keith Urban and more
• A little pick-me-up, perhaps? Days before news of her possible break-up broke, Glee‘s Dianna Agron joined costar Lea Michele and a pal for a casual dinner at West Hollywood’s Comme Ça, where they dined on oysters. “They seemed to be having a great time,” a source tells PEOPLE.
• Talk about a fun father! Adam Sandler treated one of his daughters to fro-yo at Menchie’s Santa Monica on Saturday. The actor happily greeted fans and posed for pictures, but spent most of the time focused on his little lady – even cracking up when she stuck a Menchie’s sticker to his shirt.
• Wonder what they were chatting about? Entourage star Kevin Connolly kicked back with Britney Spears‘s beau Jason Trawick Tuesday night during a concert at Voyeur. The newfound buds rocked out to Black Rebel Motorcycle Club – Cee Lo Green also performed – and sipped DeLeon Tequila.
• A solo Amanda Seyfried shopped the latest trends at the opening of L.a. + JO’s second store in Culver City, Calif.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, MELISSA LIEBLING-GOLDBERG, DAHVI SHIRA and JULIA WANG