Caught in the Act!
Plus: Pierce Brosnan rides the bumper cars (with his kids!), Kanye West and more sightings
• Fresh from a recent lovey-dovey lunch with beau Cash Warren in Beverly Hills, Jessica Alba, arriving in Toronto – while juggling her Prada bag. The actress flew to Canada, where she is reportedly working on Mike Myers‘s new comedy The Love Guru.
• Tossing aside his James Bond image, Pierce Brosnan indulged in a family fun day in Paris that took the ex-007 to, of all places, a merry-go-round. His wife and two youngest children – Dylan, 10, and Paris, 6 – also hopped on the chair swing, bumper cars and a Ferris wheel at the Tuileries Garden. Brosnan treated his family to ice cream at the fair, and the family hit other Parisian hotspots during their four-day holiday, including the Rodin and Picasso museums.
•Sharon Stone, shutting down Santa Monica’s Abode Restaurant & Lounge after a four-hour meal with friends. The actress’s party was the last to leave the restaurant (after midnight), as Stone dined on an order of Kampachi Yellowtail Tartare.
• Kanye West, showing up at Chicago nightspot Jbar with fiancée Alexis. There, the rapper sipped ginger peach martinis and dined on some light food, including onion rings, special order boneless chicken wings and a cheesecake lollipop tree.
• Office star Rashida Jones, mingling with the theater crowd during the Imperia vodka-sponsored afterparty for A Midsummer Night’s Dream in Central Park. “She was in a really great mood,” a source tells us. Jones spent her time chatting with her fans and actors from the show. Also at the soiree: Jeff Goldblum, who posed for pictures with female fans.
• By MARK DAGOSTINO, JESSICA HERNDON, LESLEY MESSER and PETER MIKELBANK