Plus: Ashley Greene has a royal encounter, Cheryl Burke and more
• After performing at Berlin’s O2 World Arena, Rihanna slipped into something more comfortable – a blue and white striped tube dress – and went clubbing. The singer and 60 members of her crew partied until 5 a.m. at Puro Lounge, sipping champagne and Red Bulls and enjoying chocolate cake.
• Ashley Greene unwound with family and friends at the Gansevoort Hotel in Turks & Caicos. When she wasn’t working on her tan, the Twilight star took everyone to dinner at da Conch Shack where she ran into another celebrity – Prince! “Ashley was really excited to meet him,” a source says. The actress spent the rest of her time snorkeling and jet skiing.
• Dancing with the Stars pro Cheryl Burke celebrated her birthday after the live telecast at Philippe West Hollywood. Surrounded by castmates and pals like Evan Lysacek, Maksim Chmerkovskiy and his dance partner Erin Andrews, the group partied past midnight. Says an onlooker: “There was lots of laughing. They looked like they were having a blast.”
• Molly Sims, having a dance-off to Rihanna‘s song “Rude Boy” at the launch of her Grayce jewelry line at LIV nightclub in Miami. Sims also went crazy for some Lady Gaga tunes – all while sipping a strawberry margarita.
• By DAVID CAPLAN, JENNIFER GARCIA and KAREN NICKEL ANHALT