Caught in the Act!
Plus: Adam Lambert's stylish hotel check-out, Carrie Ann Inaba and more
• Hands-on fans? Yes, they are! Khloe Kardashian and hubby Lamar Odom were all over each other at the Axe Music’s One Night Only concert headlined by alt-rockers Weezer. The couple arrived early and headed up to a VIP balcony overlooking the courtyard of the Dunes Inn Sunset, which was transformed into a concert venue for the event. Odom had his arm wrapped around his wife’s waist, and she also rubbed his chest. Also there: Vanessa Hudgens and Mark Salling.
• Looking every bit the rock star, a stylish Adam Lambert strolled through the lobby of Seattle’s Hotel Monaco in a black ensemble, topped off with a fedora with a big feather on one side. “He was all business,” an onlooker said of the sunglasses-sporting Lambert, who carried his own bag, before climbing into a waiting car.
• Dancing with the Stars judge Carrie Ann Inaba brought a group of pals for drinks and food at Stanton Social in New York’s Lower East Side. The group enjoyed cosmos, dirty martinis and also wine, and sampled the restaurant’s famous French onion soup dumplings, among other things. “Carrie Ann ordered two rounds of hand-pulled chicken arepas,” a source says. “She and her friends lingered after dinner and Carrie graciously posed for pictures.”
• 30 Rock‘s Katrina Bowden was surprised by a three-tiered birthday cake at a party celebrating the grand opening of LexBar inside the Court, at the St. Giles New York Hotel. The actress was also celebrating: It was her 22nd birthday, and she blew out the sparklers and candles before sharing the cake with partygoers.
• Skater Tony Hawk stepped out for dinner at Megu in midtown Manhattan with his sister and his nephew. The group wasn’t afraid to drop a little money, either. Among their order: a $230 Chateaubriand steak.
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, CARLOS GREER, LESLEY MESSER, LINDA MARX and JESSICA WEDEMEYER