Caught in the Act!
Plus: Jennifer Aniston's spa day, Melissa Joan Hart's sweet outing in N.Y.C. and more
• Katy Perry, strolling the aisles of Paris’s oldest department store, Le Bon Marché. Enjoying a day off from her “Hello, Katy” tour, she checked out the store’s wares before heading to dinner at the Avenue Montaigne’s Maison Blanche restaurant.
• Rihanna, getting affectionate with new guy Aubrey “Drake” Graham at a bash at N.Y.C.’s Empire Hotel following the Big Apple premiere of the Jack Black comedy Year One. The singer, who danced and posed for photos with fans, wasn’t shy about being cozy with the Canadian rapper: “They were attached at the hip,” says a source. “They were being really cute – flirting and there was lots of touching!” Also making the scene: Andy Samberg and The Hangover star Ed Helms.
• Melissa Joan Hart, indulging in some sweet treats with husband Mark Wilkerson and sons Mason, 3, and 15-month-old Braydon at Max Brenner restaurant in New York City’s Union Square. Perhaps the recent PEOPLE cover girl was on a fact-finding mission for her new candy store: The actress and her brood shared a marshmallow crepe, banana hazelnut crepe, melting chocolate heart cake and a chocolate pizza.
• Jennifer Aniston, scoping out skincare products at Spa Maison in Los Angeles. “Jen’s chin and nose were dry, so she came into the spa to receive the Decléor spa facial,” a source says. After her treatment, she purchased the Decléor Aromessence Ongles nail-strengthening treatment.
• Alicia Keys, celebrating the opening of the New York City park the High Line with hip-hop producer beau Swizz Beatz. The pair were in good spirits and chatty at the gala, which was hosted by Ed Norton, at Chelsea Piers’ Pier 60. The singer couldn’t attend the afterparty – a first look at the newly renovated rooftop park – because she had to head to the studio.
• By KRISTIN BOEHM, JENNIFER GARCIA, KRISTEN MASCIA, PETER MIKELBANK and CHARLOTTE TRIGGS
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.