Plus: Tom & Katie get their chocolate fix, Michael Phelps and more
• Orlando Bloom, popping into the Diesel on Melrose Avenue with his model girlfriend Miranda Kerr to order some jeans. “He was really nice, really laid back, everyone loves him,” a source tells us, adding that the couple “picked up some things to ‘kick around the house’ in.” Bloom even left the store in his just-purchased gray knit Spavonci sweater.
• Motivated by the munchies, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes ordered some sweets on the sly from Max Brenner near New York’s Union Square. The couple had a reservation at the restaurant, a source tells us, but resorted to Plan B due to the crowds. As one of their bodyguards stood outside, their car circled the block as they waited for their chocolate pizza, crepes and hot chocolate to be ready.
• Michael Phelps brought his golden charm to South Beach, visiting SET in Miami with a few friends and girlfriend Caroline "Caz" Pal. The group arrived at the club around 1 a.m., and when the Olympian entered, everybody noticed. “His presence was larger than life,” a source says. Phelps was happy to high-five his fans before holding court in SET’s Trophy Room with his pals.
• Seth Rogen, perusing post-holiday goods at a Target in West Hollywood. The actor, in a hooded sweatshirt, walked alongside a shopping cart pushed by a long-haired brunette and a pregnant, blonde female friend. “The three of them where strolling through the store just like everybody else,” an onlooker says, “and when they were stopped by a same-age couple, Rogen laughed at the fact that all he had in the cart was a couple pairs of cartoonish boxers.”
• Courtney Love, shopping at the Earnest Sewn Co.’s new Malibu Country Mart store. The rocker picked up a hair brush, some potpourri, a pair of skinny black jeans, among other goodies.
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, MARY MARGARET and LINDA MARX
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.