Plus: Jen Aniston & Courteney Cox Arquette go to dinner, Kevin Federline and more
• The Bachelor‘s Jason Mesnick and his pick, girlfriend Molly Malaney, lunching at West Hollywood’s Ketchup. The cute couple sat near the window, across the table from each other and “were very flirty,” an onlooker tells us. Malaney was also on her cell talking to a pal and “seemed very excited about the lunch.”
• Jennifer Aniston, grabbing her regular table at L.A.’s Sunset Tower Hotel for dinner with Courteney Cox Arquette and a male friend. While Cox Arquette sipped a glass of red wine with her back to the rest of the room, her Friend spent much of her meal leaning over her plate, occasionally munching on some fries as the trio chatted.
• Kevin Federline wasn’t in the audience for all of ex Britney Spears‘s Circus tour kickoff. After stopping by briefly, he spent his night sharing Jager bombs and vodka drinks at Whiskey Blue New Orleans. There with two male friends, Federline sat in the back, though that didn’t stop some admiring females from approaching. Soon, a bar employee stood guard at their table, giving the guys some privacy.
• Vanessa Williams, cheering on her Ugly Betty costar Michael Urie, who earned big laughs while reading from Miley Cyrus‘s new autobiography, Miles to Go, during the weekly Celebrity Autobiography: In Their Own Words show at New York’s Triad Theater. With his tongue planted firmly in cheek, the actor also channeled his inner Tommy Lee, sharing tips for pleasuring lovers, straight from the rocker’s tome Tommyland.
• Felicity Huffman, celebrating husband William H. Macy‘s birthday early at the St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort & Spa in Dana Point, Calif. The actor – who turns 59 on March 13 – dined with his wife at the Stonehill Tavern and enjoyed a couple’s massage at the Spa Gaucin.
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, JENNIFER GARCIA and LEAH ROZEN