Caught in the Act!
Plus: Jenny McCarthy treats her son to fro-yo, Reese Witherspoon and more
• Taking a break from the Twilight set recently Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart did a little vintage shopping together at Retro Rock Vintage Clothing in Vancouver. The two checked out T-shirts, pants and jackets and took their time in the store. Fellow shoppers recognized the stars and asked for a photo, according to the shopkeeper, and they happily obliged.
• Jenny McCarthy, sharing a sweet moment with son Evan over frozen yogurt at Blizzberry inside Las Vegas’s Palms Casino Resort.
• Reese Witherspoon and costar Paul Rudd, dining with a big group of friends at Morimoto in Philadelphia. In town to film a new James L. Brooks movie, the actors ordered sashimi, sushi and edamame. The next night, just Rudd and Witherspoon returned to the Japanese restaurant for dinner at the sushi bar. They also shared some pinot noir and snacked on kobe beef and salmon sashimi.
• Also dining out: Cameron Diaz, who enjoyed a leisurely dinner at Boston steakhouse Mooo inside the XV Beacon Hotel. “The actress sat on a high-topped chair so she could dine in private,” says a source. “She was very cool and enjoyed herself with colleagues.”
• Salma Hayek came into the Sprinkles in Beverly Hills and ordered four doggie cupcakes, a red velvet, chocolate marshmallow, carrot, lemon and two coconut cupcakes. “She was very nice,” says an onlooker, adding that the actress was “in a cheerful mood.”
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, MARK GRAY, CHRISTINE KILPATRICK, LINDA MARX and SUZANNE ZUCKERMAN