Plus: Kate Hudson takes her son to Miami, Justin Timberlake meets Jennifer Aniston and more
• Katherine Heigl, doubling-dating with BFF T.R. Knight and their significant others – Josh Kelley and Mark Cornelson – at the poolside Tropicana Bar at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel. The four hung in the VIP area at the bar, a favorite haunt of theirs, and “were drinking champagne – just talking and laughing and having a good time,” a source tells us. The following night, Heigl stepped out again with her hubby – this time all dressed up in a ’20s-inspired gown – for an early 30th-birthday bash at a private residence in L.A.
• Also by the pool: Kate Hudson, spending time with 4-year-old son Ryder at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach. The actress sat nearby, hanging with two women and throwing a huge beach ball to her son as he played in the water with another kid. (See more stars hanging out in Miami!)
• Justin Timberlake, partying after his celebrated (and surprise) Saturday Night Live appearance at the show’s official afterparty at N.Y.’s Dos Caminos Park. The singer received a big hug from Jennifer Aniston, who was at the bash, where she mostly chatted with girlfriends. Timberlake also talked to the guest host Paul Rudd for a while.
• Ryan Phillippe and girlfriend Abbie Cornish, stopping by a listening party at Jimmy Iovine‘s private Tom Tom Club in Santa Monica for R&B singer Keyshia Cole‘s new album, A Different Me. Sporting ball caps and jeans, the couple held hands and bobbed their heads to the music, which they took in while standing near the bar. Also there: Jamie Foxx, who sat in a booth across from Cole, and singer Monica.
• Twilight star Robert Pattinson, causing a frenzy on the street before dining at Gibson’s Steakhouse in Chicago. “People were lined up,” an observer says. “A couple mothers came up and took pictures with him and he was fine with it. He signed autographs,” the source says. Unfazed by the attention, the British heartthrob then headed in for dinner, tucking into a New York sirloin and double baked potato.
• The Office‘s Rainn Wilson, reading a short story from Andrew Porter’s A Theory of Light and Matter during a party hosted by his author wife, Holiday Reinhorn, at the Knitting Factory in Hollywood. Later, the actor also treated the crowd – which included party co-host Justine Bateman and Juliette Lewis – to a song he had written just for the event.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, JESSICA HERNDON, TIFFANY MCGEE and LESLEY MESSER
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.