Caught in the Act!
Plus: Victoria Beckham takes her boys to brunch, Renée Zellweger and more
•Jessica Alba, strolling around the cavernous Marché aux Puces at Clignancourt. According to spotters, the mom-to-be went largely undetected, spending time browsing the antique specialty stalls in the Marche Biron section and buying herself a sandwich.
• Also in Paris for Fashion Week: Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen squeezed in some major cultural time, visiting the Musee Bourdelle together. Of course, the sisters also packed in visits to the runway shows, stopping by the John Galliano show – and rocking out with Amy Winehouse at the Fendi party. Earlier in the weekend, Mary-Kate was also spotted talking over coffee with legendary photographer Peter Beard at Café de Flore.
• Renée Zellweger, dropping over $3,000 in 15 minutes at Miami clothing boutique Atrium. A source tells us: “Renée was so sweet – and was buying birthday gifts for a friend. She found one coat she couldn’t live without, so she bought one for her friend and one for herself.”
• Marcia Cross, getting her nails done at Nail Spa Lane, before stopping at Peet’s Coffee & Tea on Montana Avenue in Santa Monica.
• Victoria Beckham, brunching with her sons at Jack n’ Jill’s in Beverly Hills. According to a fellow diner, the Spice Girl kept it casual with minimal makeup. Surrounded by bodyguards, Beckham’s sons played with the lollipops at their table.
• Leighton Meester, enjoying a family dinner at New York’s Kobe Club. Sitting with her mom, brother and a female friend, the Gossip Girls queen bee enjoyed a wedge salad, salmon with spinach and the Bee Hive Honeycomb dessert topped with, yep, a chocolate bumble bee.
• By DAVID CAPLAN, MARK DAGOSTINO, SHRUTI DHALWALA, REBECCA GROSS and PETER MIKELBANK