Caught in the Act!
Plus: Mario Lopez shops for his new daughter, Rumer Willis and more
• He’s making his time in Paris count! Before premiering The Social Network, Justin Timberlake popped into his favorite steak restaurant, Le Relais de L’Entrecote, for a meal. Then he slid into the front row at the Givenchy fashion show as part of Paris Fashion Week alongside Liv Tyler. Next up? A private dinner for his movie’s cast at Restaurant Costes – all within a five-hour span!
• New dad Mario Lopez swung by Century 21 in New York to pick up some baby clothes for his new daughter, Gia. The Extra host was also pretty busy during his Big Apple trip: He dined at the Oak Room inside the Plaza Hotel with friends and hosted the two year anniversary party for Long Island’s Glo Nightclub.
• She’s not sitting around moping! Newly single Rumer Willis partied at Tao in Las Vegas with Glee‘s Mark Salling and his hunky new costar Chord Overstreet. The trio dined under the Buddha in the restaurant where Salling was surprised with a cake in honor of his upcoming solo album, Pipe Dreams. Next, the group headed up to the club, and Willis made requests from DJ Vice. While Overstreet seemed to have eyes for the actress, Willis just bounced around the club, though, happy to dance and have a good time.
• America Ferrera and fiancé Ryan Piers Williams, strolling together in New York’s Tribeca neighborhood hand-in-hand. When they reached an intersection, and waited for traffic to clear, Williams planted a kiss on the actress’s lips – before continuing their stroll.
• Rachel Zoe was glowing on the patio at the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood, where the stylist was meeting a female friend. After a few minutes, she headed back inside to the lobby after hugging her pal, and rejoined another group.
• By PAUL CHI, JENNIFER GARCIA, CARLOS GREER and PETER MIKELBANK