Caught in the Act!
Plus: Kate Gosselin's post-DWTS meal, Johnny Depp and more
• They made a few laps around L.A.’s Trousdale Lounge, but ultimately Lauren Conrad seemed more interested in spending the night out with her boyfriend, Kyle Howard, than hanging out with all her friends. So, the two retreated to the corner where they held hands, kissed and cuddled – and continued to do so even when they were joined by a few pals on the couch. Across the club, it was business usual: Paris Hilton was dancing her heart out as the center of attention, while Ashlee Simpson-Wentz spent time with a girlfriend.
• After her not-so-well-received performance on Dancing with the Stars, Kate Gosselin and her bodyguard stepped out for dinner at RockSugar Pan Asian Kitchen in L.A. The pair dined on chicken satay, ginger soy black cod, caramel shrimp and some veggies – as well as coffee and iced green tea.
• On a break from filming The Tourist, Johnny Depp was spotted chatting with his good friend, rocker Patti Smith, inside Paris’s Hyatt Parc Vendome Hotel in the afternoon. Later that night, the actor spent time with another important lady in his life: Vanessa Paradis, and the two popped into Chanel’s Rue Cambon boutique around 8 p.m.
• Josh Duhamel attempted to make an incognito trip to the grocery store, but no dice – he was spotted by fellow shoppers at L.A.’s Vincente Foods. He sipped a pineapple flavored Vita Coco drink and sported a low-slung baseball cap as carried out two bags of groceries.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA and PETER MIKELBANK