Caught in the Act!
Plus: John Mayer plays a prank, Jaime Pressly and more
• AnnaLynne McCord, treating her sisters Angel and Rachel to a spa day at Thibiant Beverly Hills. But the outing wasn’t without a little bit of drama: There was a bit of sibling rivalry between the 90210 star’s sisters since one joined the group late and missed out on a facial. But it was all in good fun and the trio giggled and had a great time in between their treatments.
• Also in the mood for some pampering: Usher! The R&B star got a manicure and pedicure at the Amp Salon in Las Vegas’s Palms Resort & Casino. The singer, who was accompanied only by a bodyguard, opted for clear polish.
• He’s a kidder! John Mayer and pal Rob Dyrdek, playing a prank while out for the night at Hollywood hot spot MyHouse. The men, who sported velvet tuxedos emblazoned with their initials, were joined by two lovely, middle-aged women for the evening – and they initially told everybody that their dates were their mothers. Not so, a source tells us! “It was yet another prank,” the source says. “They were telling everyone it was their cougar dates and made a joke about [it] being their moms.” At least the foursome had fun as they ate caviar and partied all night!
• Jaime Pressly, dropping by Fred Segal in West Hollywood with her new fiancé Simran Singh and 2-year-old son Dezi. The actress picked up a pair of red Post’age skinny jeans and also chatted with a store stylist, though she spent most of the afternoon carrying and playing with Dezi. “She was super-protective,” says a source. “They played around in the kids’ section for a while with some stuffed animals.”
• The Real Housewives of New Jersey‘s Danielle Staub, partying at Ashes cigar club and steakhouse in Red Bank, N.J. The reality star danced with girlfriends in between shots of Jägermeister.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, LIZ MCNEIL, LESLEY MESSER and EUNICE OH