Plus: Hayden & Nicky Hilton's girls' night out, Emily Blunt & John Krasinski and more
• Leonardo DiCaprio is still in Europe and still making time for two important women in his life: girlfriend Bar Refaeli and his mother, Irmelin. The couple spent Valentine’s Day together with a cozy dinner at Grill Royal, one of the city’s hotspots, where they cuddled at their large table. Later, they stepped out for the Cinema for Peace Awards, where, once again, the two were touchy-feely over dinner, gazing lovingly at each other, whispering and kissing. This time they were joined by DiCaprio’s mother, who revealed that she was celebrating her birthday with the happy duo.
• Hayden Panettiere and Nicky Hilton made it a girls’ night out at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont, grabbing a corner banquette at the hotspot. The two settled in for a night of chatter – and not just with each other. According to an observer, the ladies spent most of their time texting on their phones. Still, they enjoyed drinks and each other’s company before heading out just before midnight.
• Days later, Emily Blunt stepped out to dinner with fiancé John Krasinski on the hotel’s famed patio. The British actress made it there first, and she joined funnyman Will Arnett and his group at their table. Soon, though, Krasinski arrived, taking a seat next to Arnett. According to an onlooker, the guys couldn’t stop talking to each other. “Arnett seemed to be in the best of spirits,” the onlooker says. But bromance aside, when it was time to go, Krasinski strolled off hand-in-hand with a beaming Blunt.
• Martina McBride dropped over $400 on beauty products during a shopping spree at Nashville’s the Cosmetic Market. Among her purchases? Kai body wash, some Nars lip gloss and one Urban Decay eye shadow.
• BFF Alert! At Monday night s Alexa Chung for Madewell fashion show, held at New York s Bowery Hotel, Christian Siriano and Ugly Betty‘s Mark Indelicato were chatting incessantly. “They were very buddy-buddy with each other,” says a source at the show. “Christian was saying how much fun it was appearing on Ugly Betty,” while Indelicato said he was excited to see what “new projects come his way” after the ABC show wraps in April.
• By KAREN NICKEL ANHALT, DAVID CAPLAN, JENNIFER GARCIA and KATHERINE KLUZNIK RENTMEESTER