Caught in the Act!
Plus: Nicole & Joel eat their way through Annapolis, Jessica Biel and more sightings
• A very pregnant (and covered-up) Naomi Watts, scoping out the fresh produce with Liev Schreiber at a farmer’s market in Brentwood, Calif. Watts appears to be keeping her diet fresh: Just a few days earlier the actress was spotted enjoying a chopped-salad lunch with a female friend at SUR in West Hollywood, a fellow diner tells us.
• So, where has Nicole Richie been hiding? Turns out, the Simple Life star hit the road with her beau Joel Madden, whose band Good Charlotte is playing some concerts for radio winners. Over the weekend, the couple spent time in Annapolis, Md. – about a 50-minute drive from Madden’s hometown of Waldorf, Md. While there, the two brunched outside at 49 West Coffeehouse, Winebar & Gallery. Their dining streak later continued at City Dock Coffee (where Richie drank a strawberry lemonade smoothie, according to an onlooker) and, the next day, lunch at McGarvey’s Saloon & Oyster Bar.
• Britney Spears wasn’t the only celebrity who was in the market for a new pet. In a sweet mother-daughter moment, Teri Hatcher and daughter Emerson Rose, 9, browsed at the Pets of Bel Air in Los Angeles. And the pair found a match – taking home a young kitten.
• At hot Chicago club Underground, it was a Dancing with the Stars party! Joey Fatone, Cheryl Burke and other castmates joined singer – and Windy City resident – R. Kelly for a good time. One by one, each person got on the mic: Fatone apparently felt the urge to relive his boy-band days, singing a cover of a Bon Jovi song. R. Kelly, meanwhile, offered an impromptu four-song set, and former Destiny’s Child member Michelle Williams worked the mic, too.
• Jessica Biel, sampling wines while dining at BIN 8945, a modern European bistro in West Hollywood. The actress dined with friends and family and feasted on steak cooked tableside on a hot, pink-hued Himalayan salt block.
By By JESSICA HERNDON, JENNIFER GARCIA, SUSAN MANDEL and MICHELLE TAN