Caught in the Act!
Plus: Tim & Faith's family meal, Amanda Bynes and more
• Jennifer Aniston, sharing a “mellow dinner with the girls” at her home away from home, and favorite West Hollywood restaurant, the Tower Bar inside the Sunset Tower Hotel. The Marley & Me star may not have been with beau John Mayer, but her night did turn into a giggle-fest because of one man: Bill Murray. The comedian “kept coming over and sitting with her,” an observer tells us. “They were both laughing and playing off each other a lot.”
• Grey’s Anatomy‘s Sara Ramirez hung out at West Hollywood’s Coco de Ville, sporting a new set of bangs and black leggings. The actress sipped on red wine and danced all night. Ramirez befriended a guy on the dance floor, and the two tore it up. She even faux-slapped him on the butt! Fellow television doctor, Private Practice‘s Taye Diggs, shared a booth with Ramirez, but the pals never danced together.
• Meanwhile, a newly single Benji Madden brought along a camera crew to document his night at Coco de Ville. The musician sat outside, flirting with a brunette before heading inside to his booth in the middle of the lounge, where Avril Lavigne made a brief appearance. The singer also talked with Brandon Davis before leaving after only 10 minutes.
Amanda Bynes may have a new crush. The actress made a rare club appearance at Coco de Ville, sharing a table with Hills guys Brody Jenner, Doug Reinhardt and Frankie Delgado. Bynes and Reinhardt arrived together from Apple Lounge nearby, where they were spotted holding hands.
• Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, having a family meal with their three daughters at Dos Caminos Third Avenue in New York. The happy family was very polite and enjoyed the tacos and jicama salad during their quick meal.
• Gwen Stefani, mingling with guests at Shelli Azoff‘s annual holiday party at her Beverly Hills home. The singer took in the Santa-theme party with guests like Cheryl Hines and enjoyed dinner, drinks and Smythsons festive red jewelry rolls. A note on the dress code: Guests were asked to wear only red, white and black belts.
• One day before their L.A. show, British rockers Oasis celebrated with a bash at The Buffalo Club in Santa Monica, where the band feasted on American staples like chicken pot pie and macaroni and cheese.
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, JENNIFER GARCIA, MARISA LAUDADIO, LESLEY MESSER and ABBY STERN
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.