Caught in the Act!
Plus: Paris's Hawaiian dinner date, Lindsay Lohan and more
• After premiering The Romantics in New York, Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise celebrated at the Gansevoort Park Avenue’s Plunge Rooftop Bar & Lounge with the rest of her cast. Cruise and Holmes walked in holding hands as they headed to a private cabana at the Svedka sponsored bash. Meanwhile, Josh Duhamel made it a boys’ night, hanging poolside with a group of guys.
• There was scuba diving, homemade meals – and apparently, dinners out for Paris Hilton and boyfriend Cy Waits during their Hawaiian vacation. The couple stopped into Merriman’s Kapalua in Maui, and dined on the outdoor deck just after sunset. The couple split a bottle of rosé, while Hilton ate garden vegetable soup and a tomato and lobster salad. According to restaurant staff, the two were very polite, friendly and happy.
• Lindsay Lohan was on her best behavior at Hollywood’s Velvet Margarita Cantina. The recently rehabbed starlet spent the night chatting with members of rock group Queens of the Stone Age – with no cocktails in sight, a source says.
• It was a double engagement party for Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas and The Bachelor: London Calling contestant Holly Durst, who celebrated their upcoming nuptials with a bash at Las Palmas in L.A. (Pappas is engaged to Stephen Stagliano, while Durst is engaged to his twin brother, Michael Stagliano.) Guests enjoyed a photo booth, tunes by DJ Lindsay Luv and cupcakes.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA and MARISA LAUDADIO