Caught in the Act!
Plus: Kirsten Dunst – a budding drummer? – TR Knight and more
• Josh Hartnett, ordering the “shark cut” –yep, that’s actual shark – at Bondi Road, a restaurant in New York’s Lower East Side. Out to dinner with two friends, the actor sipped beer and watched a surfing movie projected on the restaurant’s wall.
• Paris Hilton and beau Alex Vaggo, braving the strong L.A. rain for a late dinner at Ketchup. Strolling in hand in hand after 9 p.m., the two nuzzled together in their booth before munching on Kobe sliders, Barking Dogs (translation: a Kobe beef hot dog smothered in chili and cheese) and some fries. According to diners, the heiress “seemed really happy.” But was she smiling because of her man or all the comfort food?
• Also braving the drab weather: TR Knight, taking his dog for a late-afternoon stroll through Hollywood’s Runyon Canyon. A fellow hiker said Knight was solo with his pup, walking leisurely and people-watching.
• Kirsten Dunst, playing a drum set in the lobby of Los Angeles’s Music Box @ Fonda during the Guitar Center Drum-Off competition and concert. Later, the actress met up with a real drummer – ?uestlove (from the Roots), who performed for the crowd. The two also shared a “fan moment,” confessing their mutual admiration.
• Pushing Daisies star Kristin Chenoweth, enjoying some girl-talk over an iced coffee drink at the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf pagoda at Los Angeles’s Beverly Center Mall. Bundled up from the rain in a striped sweater, leggings and tall boots, the perky star, with her fluffy white dog, made big gestures and laughed with her female pal during their pitstop.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, LISA INGRASSIA, MARISA LAUDADIO and ALYSSA SHELASKY