Caught in the Act!
Plus: Reese and Jake still share the same coffee shop, Halle Berry and more
• Forget vintage threads, Demi Moore was on the hunt for a special stuffed animal during a day at the Pasadena Flea Market. Accompanied by 15-year-old daughter Tallulah, the actress, in jeans and an argyle sweater tied around her waist, got busy digging through the stalls. Though Moore would occasionally consult with her daughter on her finds, she seemed like she was on a specific mission. Her eventual find? A vintage monkey stuffed animal, which she bought to add to her collection, then Tweeted about.
• They may have split, but Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon agree about one thing: They both still like Lamill, a coffee house in Los Angeles’s Silver Lake neighborhood. On Sundsay, the actor brought his dog Atticus to meet a friend for coffee on the patio, while Witherspoon brought her kids Deacon, 6, and Ava, 10, the next day to have lunch with a girlfriend. “They were sitting inside, eating, laughing over lunch,” an onlooker said, “It looked she’s a doting mom who didn’t have a care in the world.”
• A regular at RockSugar Pan Asian Kitchen in Century City, Calif., Halle Berry dropped in for a leisurely dinner with a friend recently. The casually-dressed duo shared a bunch of dishes, including the grapefruit jicama salad, lacquered barbecue ribs, kumquat chicken and ginger fried rice. (Get the inside scoop on more celebs and their favorite foods!)
• Robert Downey Jr. and his Sherlock Holmes director Guy Ritchie ignored the foot of snow outside to step out for dinner at Lutter & Wegner, a Berlin restaurant known for its fine wines. In town for the action flick’s premiere, the guys were joined by costar Rachel McAdams and Diane Kruger and Mad Men‘s January Jones, who are in town filming Unknown White Male.
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, JENNIFER GARCIA and KAREN NICKEL ANHALT