Caught in the Act!
Julia Roberts's post-Valentine's Day premiere dinner, Pink and more
• Kate Gosselin went out on the town! The reality star stopped into Butter in New York City with her hairstylist Ted Gibson and two security guards for dinner and some drinks. Gosselin ordered shrimp, a romaine salad and the fish of the day, which she washed down with two glasses of Pinot Noir. When it was time to go, the mom of eight grabbed her coat, then jumped into a waiting cab. Her next stop? The nightclub Spin.
• Julia Roberts celebrated the premiere of Valentine’s Day with husband Danny Moder and 16 friends at the Dakota Chop House inside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel. Guests said Roberts looked “absolutely stunning” as she sat between her hubby and her sister, and noshed on the restaurant’s signature scallops, steak and escolar.
• Valentine’s Day came early for Pink and husband Carey Hart, who visited the luxe Sè San Diego Hotel last weekend. Though they were in town for Hart’s Supercross competition, they were able to sneak some alone time, enjoying massages in the Sè Spa and downing double shots of scotch at the hotel bar.
• Chloë Sevigny (Big Love) and Adrian Grenier (Entourage) welcomed newcomers Bryan Greenberg and Victor Rasuk to the HBO family at the premiere party for the network’s new dramedy, How To Make It In America, in New York. After a screening at the Landmark Sunshine Cinema, the actors headed over to the Bowery Hotel for the afterparty, where Sevigny ate a salad and other guests dined on pasta and Italian fare. Also spotted at the bash: Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr.
• By DAVID CAPLAN, JENNIFER GARCIA and AARON PARSLEY