Caught in the Act!
Plus: Jennifer Aniston's big group dinner, Kate Hudson and more
• And the dates continue! Chelsea Handler and 50 Cent shared a lovely brunch at Geoffrey’s Malibu together. Both were casually dressed and enjoying each other’s company when a tray of drinks accidentally landed on the rapper. Apologies were given and all was forgiven before the two took off shortly afterward.
• On a break from shooting her new movie, Wanderlust in Clarkesville, Ga., Jennifer Aniston headed to Atlanta for a group dinner at Nava, a southwestern-inspired restaurant. The actress sat in the main dining room, front and center, where she tucked into a prickly pear margarita and children’s size quesadilla and key lime chicken. According to a source, the group was laughing over dinner.
• Kate Hudson, dining at Katsuya Brentwood with her pregnant BFF Sara Foster. The ladies were doing lots of laughing over their meal. On the menu: miso soup, crispy rice with spicy tuna, yellowtail sashimi with jalapeño and more.
• Janet Jackson was in “high spirits” over dinner at Philippe in New York, a source tells us. The singer-actress was eating with Chris Tucker and Ciara and kept the restaurant open late as they feasted on signature dishes.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, MARISA LAUDADIO, LINDA MARX and LIZ MCNEIL