Caught in the Act!
Plus: Jude & Sienna vacation in France, Scarlett does karaoke and more
• While boyfriend, (not fiancé), Bradley Cooper talked A-Team with journalists in Paris on Monday, Renée Zellweger took off – on foot! Sporting headphones, the actress went for a late-afternoon run along the scenic Seine River, heading from the tony Avenue Montaigne to the Eiffel Tower and back. The night before, Zellweger and Cooper joined Kate Hudson and her rumored new beau, musician Matt Bellamy, for dinner at a tiny French bistro.
• Tony Award nominee Jude Law skipped the New York City celebration over the weekend in favor of a getaway with on-again girlfriend Sienna Miller. The pair arrived in Paris on Friday via the Eurostar train, accompanied by Law’s daughter Iris and son Rudy. After an evening in the City of Light, the group retreated to Saumur in western France, where Law’s parents live.
• Is a musical next? First-time Tony winner Scarlett Johansson toasted her featured actress in a play win Sunday night by karaoking with pals at Manhattan’s Cornerstone Tavern. The starlet – still in her sparkling Elie Saab gown – sang Billy Joel’s “New York State of Mind” and Kenny Rogers’s “Lucille,” among other hits. She stayed until close, and was “gracious and beautiful the whole evening,” says a source. Meanwhile, Glee‘s Matthew Morrison, who performed during the awards show, joined host Sean Hayes and other stage stars at the official afterparty atop the Empire Hotel.
• Vince Vaughn pledged his allegiance to Chicago sports over the weekend, first at Windy City club Manor with the Blackhawks (and their Stanley Cup trophy!) Saturday night. The next evening, the actor and his wife joined Bears tight end Greg Olsen and his wife for a low-key dinner at Sunda restaurant, where they shared sushi rolls and miso-bronzed black cod.
• The littlest Obama, Sasha, celebrated her 9th birthday with big sister Malia, four friends and mom Michelle at a California Pizza Kitchen in Bethesda, Md., recently. The group enjoyed a big dinner, and topped things off with a CPKids Sundae for the birthday girl after their meal.
• BY KRISTIN BOEHM, DAVID CAPLAN, JENNIFER GARCIA, LESLEY MESSER and PETER MIKELBANK