Caught in the Act!
Plus: Katie Holmes takes her stepdaughter shopping, Nicole Richie & Harlow and more
• Jersey Shore star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi may be busy shooting season 2 over Mother’s Day. To make sure she picked out the perfect cake for her mom, the reality star went to Carlo’s City Hall Bake Shop in Hoboken, N.J., where she met with Buddy Valastro, aka TLC’s Cake Boss. The two reality stars discussed flavors, and Snooki settled on a vanilla cake with French cream and fresh strawberries.
• Katie Holmes, bonding with her stepdaughter Isabella during a shopping trip to H&M in West Hollywood. “While Bella went straight for the funky Sonia Rykiel collection and picked up both dresses and tights, Katie looked at more casual clothes on the $19.95 sales rack,” an eyewitness tells us. Holmes tried to stay incognito during the visit, and kept her shades on in the store. But she seemed relaxed, sipping from a metal mug. As Bella tried on clothes, the eyewitness tells us, “She seemed to really value Katie’s opinion and fashion sense. The two acted like girlfriends and seemed to have a lot of fun shopping together.”
• Nicole Richie shared a mother-daughter date with Harlow at a West Hollywood Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. Richie ordered a caffeine-free coffee, while her daughter drank a coffee-free vanilla ice blended drink. “Harlow looked beyond excited to get her own drink,” an onlooker says, noting that she waited in line clutching a purple straw. “Harlow’s drink was so big that she could barely hold it and it was so cute to see how excited she looked.”
• In Seattle for two concerts, Snoop Dogg made the Alexis Hotel his home – and he got comfortable, bringing along his own Xbox to play in his room. He also had some colorful room service orders: Orange and purple Gatorade. “He was incredibly chill,” an onlooker says.
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, ELAINE ARADILLAS and PERNILLA CEDENHEIM