Caught in the Act!
Plus: Nicole Kidman cheers on her hubby in concert, Courteney Cox Arquette and more
• Zac Efron, indulging his thrill-seeking side while bungee-jumping with pals in Whistler, British Columbia. The actor – who is filming The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud in nearby Vancouver – arrived at Whistler Bungee with some friends and seemed very confident before taking the plunge, an employee tells us. And the actor was ultra-chatty. “[He] really loved his jump,” says the employee.
• Nicole Kidman, checking out hubby Keith Urban‘s concert at L.A.’s Staples Center. Sporting a casual, white peasant dress, Kidman watched the first song from a seat on the floor before moving closer to the stage for the rest of the show. At one point, Urban gave a nod to Kidman before singing “Only You Can Love Me This Way” from his album Defying Gravity. “I want to dedicate this to my wife, who happens to be here tonight,” the country star said from the stage, eliciting cheers from the crowd.
• Courteney Cox Arquette, grabbing a quiet dinner with good friend (and Tobey Maguire‘s wife) Jennifer Meyer at the Sunset Tower Hotel’s Tower Bar. But their table quickly became the center of (celebrity) attention when Renée Zellweger left her own table to join the ladies – and was quickly followed by Cindy Crawford, who just happened to be dining (separately) nearby! “All the women seemed really happy and surprised to see each other,” an onlooker says. “They were giggling as a group, and they were all talking about Jennifer’s newest little one, [son] Otis.”
• In Miami Beach for Mercedes-Benz’s Miami Swim Week party, Whitney Port shared a banquette inside the Ganesvoort South’s Louis Bar with actress Roxy Olin and sipped on cocktails. The City star and her pal also danced to tunes by Santogold and Michael Jackson.
• Newly single Vanessa Minnillo, dining at STK Los Angeles with a large group of friends – including an unidentified male. The starlet wore a short pink-and-purple dress and sipped Chardonnay in between shots of tequila. She also ate a hearty meal of steak, mac and cheese and sweet corn pudding. “She was definitely looking to have fun,” says an onlooker.
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, JENNIFER GARCIA, CHRISTINE KILPATRICK, ELIZABETH LEONARD and LINDA MARX
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.