Caught in the Act!
Plus: Jessica Alba and Cash Warren go clubbing in L.A., Sarah Silverman and more
• Talk about global warming: Audrina Patridge and her on-again, off-again Hills beau Justin Bobby, sipping champagne and dancing together on the couches at New York City’s new eco-friendly hot spot, Greenhouse.
• Jessica Alba and Cash Warren, making it a parents’ night out at Bardot Hollywood. The newlyweds took a seat at the best table in the house – on the patio – but didn’t sit still for long. “She absolutely loved the music,” says an onlooker. “She was up dancing all night!”
• Bold bangs. Bleached blonde hair. Long eyelashes. It could only be Lady Gaga, kicking off a weekend in N.Y.C. with a night out at SushiSamba. The “Just Dance” singer (who actually applied her false eyelashes in the restaurant!) noshed with three girlfriends on Kumamoto Oysters Chalaca and a tiradito assortment. They finished off their meal with pinot grigio and some guava and lychee martinis – but not before the deejay played one of her songs.
• Sarah Silverman, helping on-again love Jimmy Kimmel pick out some new clothes at the Lucky Brand store in Studio City, Calif. The pair were low-key, with both wearing hats to deflect attention.
• New dad Jason Lee, shopping for baby items in L.A. with wife Ceren Alkac and their 4½-month-old daughter. According to onlookers, the baby was cooing and gurgling as they picked out a hand-made felt rug from Turkey at the Silver Lake home accessory boutique Distant. Also stopping by the store: the L Word‘s Mia Kirshner, who took home some soaps and hand towels. Says a source, She seemed in a great mood and was buying for friends.”
• Reporting by MARK DAGOSTINO, JENNIFER GARCIA, MAUREEN HARRINGTON and ABBY STERN
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.