Caught in the Act!
Plus: Drew Barrymore's a generous tipper, Vanessa Hudgens and more
• After screening Eclipse with Kristen Stewart at New York’s Crosby Hotel, Taylor Lautner and his costar headed over to Lucky Strike Lanes & Lounge for a late-night bowling game. Arriving just before midnight, the actors ventured up to the venue’s Luxe Lounge for a relaxed and friendly outing and, a source tells us, the group even scored a few strikes.
• Vanessa Hudgens, creating a Boho look while shopping at the Malibu Country Mart. The actress scooped up two pairs of Chip & Pepper “jeggings” (denim leggings) while shopping at Planet Blue, and also some Diane Seay turquoise, yellow gold and rose gold body jewelry.
• She must have loved her meal! Drew Barrymore left a 50% tip after enjoying dinner at The Collective, a restaurant in New York’s Meatpacking District. The actress wore mismatched Converse and also ordered a Baked Alaskan Ding Dong ($8) for dessert. Adds a source: “She was really nice to the staff.”
• Just like a scene out of her show Mad Men, Christina Hendricks sipped Scotch in the penthouse of Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont, where the actress and new hubby Geoffrey Arend hosted a Johnny Walker tasting for an intimate group of friends and costars. The party also continued onto the terrace with cigars and more drinks.
• Whitney Port skipped the VIP section and joined the rest of the standing guests at a Carrera Sunglasses event in New York. The City star arrived sans entourage or publicist to check out DJ Mia Moretti and Caitlin Moe perform.
• By DAVID CAPLAN, JENNIFER GARCIA and LESLEY MESSER