Plus: Zac Efron grabs drinks with a High School Musical costar, Lady Gaga and more
• Cameron Diaz took an active approach to shopping in Paris during her stopover in France. The Knight and Day star hit up Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Hermès, Effect and two Lanvin boutiques before picking up a local guide who brought her on a tour around several city landmarks. Diaz stopped for pictures at the Louvre and Place de la Concorde, and then joined friends for a late evening supper at Chez Diep, where she showed off her snapshots over spring rolls, sole and rosé wine.
• Zac Efron, dining with High School Musical costar Corbin Bleu and a few other guys at New York’s Cafeteria. They sampled items from the menu and had a few mojitos and carafes of Cafeteria cosmos. “Zac and Corbin were totally chill normal people,” an onlooker said of the Charlie St. Cloud star and his friend, who got plenty of attention from fellow diners. “They were cool about taking pictures and meeting people.”
• Lady Gaga, riding her bike up and down the street in front of her Dallas hotel, The Joule, where she was staying in the penthouse. The pop star also threw a private party in the hotel’s pool, sporting a leopard print bikini. Also there: her parents!
• After some pooping pigeons shut down his St. Louis concert, Kings of Leon lead singer Caleb Followill was back in action in Chicago, where he performed with his band and took friends out for dinner at Joe’s Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab. The rocker and his three guests ordered popular menu items like bone-in filet and sweet corn and king crab.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, CARLOS GREER, LIZ MCNEIL and PETER MIKELBANK