Caught in the Act!
Plus: Kendra Wilkinson noshes in New York City, Bethenny Frankel and more
• Though ex-beau John Mayer was in town, Jennifer Aniston didn’t seem to care as she dined with Wanderlust costar Paul Rudd and friends in Atlanta over the weekend. The group spent some time at Paces 88 American Bistro in the St. Regis hotel, where the actress enjoyed beef tenderloin and Italian red wine. Wearing jeans and a white blouse, she “was extremely polite and seemed in wonderful spirits,” a source tells PEOPLE.
• Attending New York Fashion Week runway shows can make a girl hungry! Kendra Wilkinson recently sated her post-runway pangs by sharing a plate of chicken Parmigiana with a pal at Manhattan’s Patsy’s restaurant. The reality starlet was reportedly filming scenes for her E! reality show, Kendra.
• After attending Sunday’s Malandrino fashion show in New York, Kristin Cavallari joined some guy friends at Brother Jimmy’s in Union Square. The former Hills star sipped an “eye opener” Bloody Mary from the brunch menu, and snacked on buffalo chicken sliders, nachos and fried pickles while cheering on the New York Giants.
• In Beverly Hills for the VMAs, Bethenny Frankel and husband Jason Hoppy stopped in at famed bakery Sprinkles, where he sampled a vanilla cupcake (she opted for a Pellegrino). “They were incredibly sweet to the staff and very gracious to the fans at the store,” a bystander tells PEOPLE, adding that the pair was very affectionate while waiting for Jason’s treat.
• While promoting his latest film, Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps, in Toronto over the weekend, Shia LaBeouf made time for a meal at Morton’s the Steakhouse. The actor enjoyed shrimp cocktail, filet mignon and a side of grilled asparagus, and “couldn’t have been nicer,” says an onlooker.
• BY JENNIFER GARCIA, LESLEY MESSER and DAHVI SHIRA