Caught in the Act!
Plus: Jennifer Love Hewitt's shopping surprise, Gwyneth Paltrow and more
• First she premiered her latest movie, The Back-up Plan, then it was time for some fun! Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony headed to Club 50 in the Viceroy Miami after her screening. “They went to the movies then hosted an afterparty with Puerto Rican-inspired cocktails for 35 of their close friends,” a source at the party tells us. “They were holding hands and [acting] all lovey-dovey all night.”
• Jennifer Love Hewitt was clothes shopping at the Kitson Studio in L.A., but the actress got a welcome surprise: The store was also stocking her new book, The Day I Shot Cupid. After admiring the book, the actress browsed the wares and walked out with a bag full of goodies, including a dress from Nicole Richie‘s Winter Kate line, a Marc Jacobs bag and a camera keychain with a flash so she can have her own “red carpet everyday.”
• Also shopping: Gwyneth Paltrow, who took her youngsters Apple, 5½, and Moses, 4, into Kidville, a kids’ boutique in New York. Among her purchases: a kickball, a headband and two pairs of cargo shorts.
• Mark Wahlberg, in line at the self-checkout at the Ralph’s supermarket in Beverly Hills with several cans of Enfamil baby formula balanced in his arms. Wahlberg waited patiently for several minutes for the female shopper in front of him to look up her produce purchases before ringing himself up and bagging the cans himself.
• After performing with celebs including Julia Roberts, Tom Hanks and Nikki Reed, Ewan McGregor hung out near the buffet table with his arm protectively around his date – his 14-year-old daughter Clara – at an afterparty for the Shakespeare Center Los Angeles’s fund-raiser at the Broad Stage in Santa Monica. Across the room, female guests fawned over another of the night’s performers: Keanu Reeves.
• By DAVID CAPLAN, MARISA LAUDADIO, LINDA MARX and SUSAN YARA