Caught in the Act!
Plus: Kim Kardashian & Kelly Rowland throw a bachelorette party, Sofia Vergara and more
• Ryan Phillippe brought a new female friend to Drai’s Hollywood at the W Hotel to celebrate Victoria’s Secret’s What Is Sexy? List – and the two spent the night snuggling in a booth outdoors. The actor and his mystery brunette stole kisses and held hands – and each other’s waists – in front of revelers like Ryan Kwanten and Paris Hilton. “He didn’t seem to be hiding his affections for his new lady at all,” an onlooker says, “and didn’t care that people were staring at them making out.”
• Kim Kardashian and Kelly Rowland threw a bachelorette bash for their pal LaLa Vazquez at Tao in Las Vegas. The ladies took over a private dining room at the Asian restaurant, and gave toasts to the bride-to-be throughout the meal. After dinner, they adjourned to a skybox in the nightclub, waving to clubgoers who cheered their arrival.
• Sacha Baron Cohen, making jokes and giving high-fives to clubgoers at MyStudio, a new L.A. nightspot. The funnyman was on his game, cracking people up and keeping a smile on his face the whole time. But when the club got more crowded, the actor took off.
• Modern Family‘s Sofia Vergara, dining on meatball sliders, lobster rolls and French onion soup dumplings at Stanton Social’s five year anniversary party in New York. The actress shared a red wine toast with her all-male table. Also there: rapper Common.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA , ABBY STERN and SUZANNE ZUCKERMAN•