• Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal, cozying up while brunching at the Blue Duck Tavern inside the Washington, D.C.’s Park Hyatt. The couple ordered up the crab omelette, sausage and veggie side dishes – and also got their caffeine fix with a cappuccino and espresso. While Witherspoon was reading The New York Times at the table, she didn’t neglect her boyfriend. “They were cute because they were holding hands a lot,” a source says. Before leaving, the couple snapped pictures of the restaurant’s open kitchen.
• Megan Fox, getting beach-ready during a stop at the Beverly Hills Bikini Shop, where the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen star dropped almost $300 on two diNeila Brazil swimsuits.
• Uma Thurman, celebrating John Cusack‘s 43th birthday in the private wine room at Vancouver’s Blue Water Café with several other guests. Onlookers say the birthday guy happily entertained revelers and that Thurman looked happy to be at the bash.
• Michelle Pfeiffer, picking up bras and a Nui vintage fabric dress while shopping at Madison, a boutique in Brentwood, Calif.
• Eliza Dushku, hanging out at Bardot Hollywood with her best pal John Lyons, who owns the club. The pair sat on the patio and caught a Michael Jackson tribute set by a deejay and the weekly live band. “She was having a really fun time,” says an onlooker.
• By ANDREA DESIMONE, JENNIFER GARCIA, ARNESA A. HOWELL, LISA INGRASSIA and CHRISTINE KILPATRICK
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.