Caught in the Act!
Plus: David Beckham's New York night out, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez and more
• Staying under the radar, a newly single George Clooney joined a friend for a walk through Paris on Tuesday. The actor, hardly recognizable in sunglasses, a blue T-shirt and jeans, enjoyed a quiet stroll around the backstreets of the city’s trendy St. Germain neighborhood.
• New dad David Beckham toasted the arrival of his baby girl, Harper Seven, with pals at Avenue in New York City Monday night. “They looked like they were having an amazing time,” a clubgoer tells PEOPLE of the group. “He looked so happy – he was glowing.”
• Still going strong, lovebirds Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez quietly slipped into the Beverly Center Monday afternoon. Though the pair spent time in the shopping center’s luxury wing – which includes stores like Prada, Louis Vuitton and Fendi – they were apparently just window-shopping: both left empty-handed.
• Britney Spears wrangled boyfriend Jason Trawick, sister Jamie Lynn and dad Jamie for a 45-minute lunch at Nashville’s South Street restaurant recently. The singer, seated next to her beau and looking casual in a flowery sundress, ordered a chef salad, eating a portion and wrapping the rest to go. “She was normal, just like any other person,” a witness tells PEOPLE.
• Glee‘s Chris Colfer and costar Ashley Fink grabbed a bite with friends at RockSugar Pan Asian Kitchen in Century City, Calif., on Sunday. The group, in great spirits, split several dishes, including lettuce wraps and samosas. The day before, Betty White met pal Debbie Reynolds at the eatery for cocktails, plus a dinner of noodles and barbecued ribs.
• By EILEEN FINAN, JENNIFER GARCIA, PETER MIKELBANK and JESSICA WEDEMEYER