Plus: Mary J. Blige dances for her fans, Mischa Barton and more
• Back from their Mexican honeymoon, New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning and new wife Abby McGrew were flying high at Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif. The happy couple went for a spin on the Astro Orbitor ride.
• Mary J. Blige, dancing on a third-floor balcony overlooking her fans during an Ciroc-sponsored afterparty for her Heart of the City tour (with Jay-Z) at New York’s Spotlight Live. While her tour partner – or Beyoncé, for that matter – wasn’t partying with Blige, they weren’t far from her mind, either. Blige was happily dancing with Beyoncé’s “Freakum Dress” as well as her own hits (including “Be Happy”) while her husband sat on a nearby couch.
• Mischa Barton, patiently waiting in line at the bar – solo – at the Candie’s Foundation’s “Event to Prevent” at New York’s Cipriani. Her drink of choice? A bellini.
• Dancing With the Stars alum Ian Ziering,working the room at Los Angeles eatery STK. The actor was busily chatting with friends, flashing a smile as he approached several tables to talk. As a fellow diner tells us, “He seemed to own the place.”
• Samuel L. Jackson, trying on suits at the Armani store on New York’s Madison Avenue. He also brought his sense of humor along, an onlooker says, noting the actor joked around with the sales people, “saying he couldn’t afford anything in the store.” Adds the onlooker: “By the end of it everyone was calling him Sam.”
• By MIKE FLEEMAN, JENNIFER GARCIA, LIZA HAMM, FRANK SWERTLOW and CHRISTINA TAPPER
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.