Caught in the Act!
Plus: Lily Allen honeymoons in Paris, Katie Holmes with Suri Cruise and more
• Step right up! Hugh Jackman brought his son Oscar to Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson, N.J., Wednesday for a day of thrills. The father-son pair, there with friends, rode roller coasters like Batman the Ride, the Dark Knight, Skull Mountain and the park’s new Green Lantern, and played games including paintball and laser tag. When the group was ready to refuel, they hit Nathan’s in the park’s Boardwalk area for some hot dogs and fries.
• Lily Allen and new hubby Sam Cooper took care of a bit of post-wedding business while on their honeymoon in Paris Wednesday, attending a fashion show for Delphine Manivet, who designed the lacy dress the singer wore for her recent wedding. After the show, the newlyweds shared a late lunch at Brasserie Lipp; earlier this week, they were seen taking in the Musée d’Orsay and checking out the Left Bank’s Josephine Chez Dumonet restaurant.
• Play time! Katie Holmes treated daughter Suri Cruise to the world premiere performance of Camp Kappawanna, a family show at Miami’s Carnival Studio Theater in the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. The twosome really “enjoyed” the show, a source tells PEOPLE.
• David Arquette hit West Hollywood’s Trousdale Lounge accompanied by a small group of friends. The actor wasn’t shy about flirting with his waitress as she made him a drink, but for the most part, kept to himself throughout the evening, sticking close to his table and chatting with his pals.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, KATE HOGAN, LINDA MARX and PETER MIKELBANK