• Halle Berry, dropping by a friend’s house in the Hollywood Hills for a visit. The actress rounded out her day out with a stop by the Daily Grill in downtown L.A.
• Even Leonardo DiCaprio needs a little pampering sometimes. The low-key actor popped into Century City, Calif.’s Blue Mercury boutique, where he picked up some Bliss Spa products including two kinds of soap – a Mammoth Minty Scrub Soap and Bliss Big Blue Bar.
• Adrian Grenier, indulging his inner-environmentalist – and having fun to boot. The Entourage star mingled at a green-themed bash for the new Web site EcoStiletto.com at Murano Restaurant & Lounge in West Hollywood, where the actor sampled the Italian-California-themed hors d’oeuvres and chatted up nightlife entrepreneur Sandy Sachs.
• Best pals Ryan Phillippe and Breckin Meyer, snagging late-night burgers at 25 Degrees, the casual restaurant inside the Hollywood Roosevelt hotel. The actor friends were there for the Room 100 magazine party inside Teddy’s, where they found a tucked-away table and sat down to chat. Meanwhile, the guys from Maroon 5 had been hanging out for hours before lead singer Adam Levine arrived. And when he came, the party’s mellow vibe picked up – people started dancing and cheering, an onlooker tells us.
• Mom-to-be – and 24 actress – Marisol Nichols, smiling as she looked through items at L.A. baby shop Bel Bambini during an AFM Safecoat event. Says a source: “She’s so excited to be a mom. She can’t wait to meet her baby girl.”
• In town for the ESPY Awards, Brett Favre stopped for dinner at Katana, a West Hollywood sushi restaurant, with his wife, family and friends. “They went all out with a multi-coursed chef s omakase dinner and loved the tomato bacon skewer,” says an onlooker.
• By ANDREA DESIMONE, JENNIFER GARCIA and ULRICA WIHLBORG
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.