Caught in the Act!
Plus: Ryan Reynolds's scenic dinner, Glee's Mark Salling and more
• Britney Spears had an active afternoon with her boys Preston and Jayden: The trio headed to the Westfield Topanga, the pop star’s neighborhood shopping mall in Canoga Park, Calif., where Spears stopped into Zumiez, a snowboarding and skateboarding shop. According to a source, the singer seemed “mellow and relaxed” during the outing. And she bought a skateboard!
• Ryan Reynolds was enjoying views of the Bay Bridge and his friends’ company during a dinner at Waterbar in San Francisco. The Buried actor was there with five people, though his wife Scarlett Johansson wasn’t among them, and the group was “chill,” a fellow diner says. For dinner, Reynolds ordered a romaine salad, halibut and wine.
• He wasn’t home watching the Glee premiere! But star Mark Salling was partying at L.A.’s Trousdale, and he set up in the club’s exclusive backroom. The actor ordered drinks and also wasn’t shy about dancing or being the all-around life of the party within his group, an onlooker tells us.
• A cuddly Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr, sipping drinks and acting generally affectionate during a date night at the Orient Express, a cocktail bar in New York’s West Village. The Gossip Girl stars looked like any other New York couple, an observer says, adding that nobody at the bar disturbed them.
• By KATE HOGAN, DAHVI SHIRA, JESSICA WEDEMEYER and ULRICA WIHLBORG