Caught in the Act!
Plus: Jennifer Garner celebrates her 35th b-day with pals
• Cameron Diaz, checking out the produce section at New York City’s Citarella market. The actress also made a stop at an American Apparel store, where she scoped out some summer-friendly threads.
• Jennifer Garner, chowing down at a belated 35th birthday dinner with friends at The Penthouse restaurant at Santa Monica’s Huntley Hotel. Sans husband Ben Affleck and 16-month-old daughter Violet, the actress – whose b-day was on April 17 – had appetizers with her pals and was serenaded with “Happy Birthday.” Garner topped off her celebration with a chocolate dessert.
• Leonardo DiCaprio, partying late into the night with friends at club Area. The jovial actor huddled at a table and sipped on a mixed drink as he laughed and chatted with his crew.
• Kevin Federline, showing off the tattoos on his arm to Paris Hilton at Tao Nightclub in Las Vegas. The wannabe rapper – who arrived at the venue after attending a birthday dinner for Tao owner Jason Strauss – sat at a table with the hotel heiress, her new man Josh Henderson, sister Nicky and Nicky’s beau David Katzenberg. While the Hiltons danced together, Federline downed shots and waved to the many women vying for his attention – but didn’t speak to any of them at length.
• A shoeless Fantasia, doing the electric slide at a party for the cast and crew of Broadway’s The Color Purple at New York City bar-restaurant Spotlight Live. Dressed in a skin-tight animal-print dress, the American Idol star (who joined the musical’s cast on April 10) took off her pumps to get down with a small group of fellow revelers. Also making the scene: Oprah Winfrey‘s best pal Gayle King, who chatted with Fantasia and other cast members.
• By MARK GRAY, AMY ELISA KEITH and BETH PERRY