Caught in the Act!
Plus: Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen's Cinco de Mayo celebration, Lindsay & Dina Lohan and more
• Taylor Swift is having a sweet New York visit – literally! After meeting Dylan’s Candy Bar owner Dylan Lauren at the Met Costume Institute Gala, the country singer stopped into the Upper East Side candy store and picked out some treats, including M&Ms, Milky Way bars and various caramels. Swift also was on the market for some clothes, and visited a local Anthropologie store.
• Mary-Kate Olsen spent Cinco de Mayo with her sister, Ashley in New York. The duo headed downtown to popular Mexican eatery Dos Caminos in a black SUV. Also at Dos Caminos that night? Jessica Simpson.
• In L.A., Lindsay Lohan arrived as Las Palmas restaurant on her mother Dina‘s arm around 10 p.m. The ladies were escorted to a table where Lohan’s friends were waiting, but the mother-daughter duo mostly giggled and gossiped among themselves, looking like good girlfriends. Lindsay hit the dance floor, and became the center of attention – especially for the guys in her group. Dina, meanwhile, snuck out before 2 a.m., leaving her daughter to party with her friends.
• Recently single Paris Hilton was getting touchy-feely with a guy friend at Drai’s Hollywood inside the W Hotel. The heiress was also happy to pose for photos and pulled out her own Flip camera to videotape the crowd. At one point, Paris and her male pal moved over to club owner Victor Drai’s table, and she jumped on her guy’s lap and sipped champagne.
• On a break from filming in Vancouver, Owen Wilson caught the Vancouver Canucks vs. Chicago Blackhawks hockey game. The actor watched the action from a private suite.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, CHRISTINE KILPATRICK and LIZ MCNEIL