Plus: Jessica Biel eats Justin's BBQ, Zac Efron and more
• After collecting her ACE Award earlier in the evening, a brunette Mandy Moore flocked to New York nightspot Butter for the club’s star-studded 5th anniversary celebration. The singer-actress happily gabbed with some female friends.
• Also at the Dom Perignon-sponsored Butter bash: Lance Bass, who made his first public appearance with Ben Thigpen (his new hairdresser boyfriend). He also didn’t stray far from his best pal (and frequent Butter companion) Jamie Lynn Sigler, as the two shared a banquette upstairs. And topping it all off, Seal (there with wife Heidi Klum) serenaded the crowd.
• Zac Efron, sharing a low-key lunch with an older male friend at Blowfish Sushi in Los Angeles. The High School Musical heartthrob wore a blue wool cap, pulled down low, jeans and a T-shirt.
• It was a girls’ night out for Gossip Girl star Leighton Meester at STK, a downtown New York steakhouse. Sporting a black and white striped blouse and thick framed reading glasses, Meester looked very studious and nothing like her glamorous character, Blair Waldorf. Sitting in a circular booth, the actress and her three friends gabbed animatedly over their meals. At one point, Meester started dancing, shimmying her arms and upper body to the background music.
• Jessica Biel, playing supportive (and hungry) girlfriend to Justin Timberlake during a recent New York visit. The actress hit up her beau’s barbeque joint, Southern Hospitality, with girlfriends even though Timberlake was not in town. Inside, she drank beer and nibbled on a variety of fried foods.
• Celine Dion, checking out the diamonds at Van Cleef & Arpels in Paris before heading to the Louis Vuitton shop on Avenue Montaigne. “She stayed in both stores [for] a serious amount of time,” an eyewitness tells us, adding, “time enough to wipe out all her Christmas shopping.”
• By SHAYNA ROSE ARNOLD, PAUL CHI, PETER MIKELBANK, ALYSSA SHELASKY and RACHEL TEITELBAUM