- Full Name
- Notable Projects
- How did Tina Fey get her scar?
Tina Fey has a facial scar from when she was attacked by an unknown assailant when she was a child.
- Who is Tina Fey married to?
Tina Fey has been married to composer Jeff Richmond since 2001. Richmond has composed music for several of Fey's projects, including '30 Rock,' 'The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' and the musical stage adaptation of 'Mean Girls.'
- Where does Tina Fey live?
Tina Fey lives with her family in New York City.
- What college did Tina Fey go to?
Tina Fey graduated from the University of Virginia in 1992.
- When did Tina Fey leave 'Saturday Night Live'?
Tina Fey's final episode as a cast member and writer of 'Saturday Night Live' aired on May 20, 2006, which was the season finale of season 31.
- Where did Tina Fey go to high school?
Tina Fey graduated from Upper Darby High School in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania in 1988. She is a member of the school's "Alumni Wall of Fame."
- How many kids does Tina Fey have?
Tina Fey has two daughters with her husband Jeff Richmond.