In May 2020, Christina Najjar (better known as Tinx) started posting her no-BS dating advice, niche social commentary and pop culture hot takes on TikTok. These days, she's a full-time content creator with 1.3 million followers and a rising front row star on the New York Fashion Week scene. Click through to go behind the scenes of the Spring/Summer 2022 shows with TikTok's favorite big sister.
New York Fashion Week
More New York Fashion Week
- Pregnant Coco Rocha Closes Out Show at NYFW by Showing Off Her Baby Bump on Runway - in a Mask!
- Models of All Abilities Appear in Virtual Runway of Dreams Show at New York Fashion Week
- Indya Moore Makes NYFW Runway Debut at Jason Wu's Socially Distanced Spring 2021 Show
- Christian Siriano, Rebecca Minkoff & Jason Wu Curate Affordable Home Decor Collections for Lowe's
- New York Fashion Week Is Happening in September, But It Won't Look the Same: Here's What We Know